Locum people are currently looking for Prison Cleared Registered General Nurse's to do Ad Hoc shift work. The prison is based in Greater Manchester and you will be a key member of the Primary Care team within the prison.
YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE PRISON CLEARANCE
We have a range of long days and nights - which are flexible.
We work around you and your availability.
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
You will be joining an exciting but challenging environment with a wide range of nursing and healthcare duties. You will be responsible for emergency response care, administration of medication, including injections, day to day assessments and examinations of patients, assessment of minor injuries including cardiac arrest, seizures, suicidal attempts and resuscitation, self-harmers and detailed medical history taking referring them other professions where necessary.
Benefits of working for Locum People;
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Online Mandatory Training offered free of charge
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term position at the trust and be part of a team.
For further information on the block booking please email or call the nursing team on 01908 683906 and ask to speak with Summer.