Locum People are seeking a Consultant in Acute Medicine. This position is based in Scotland for a duration of 3 months.
- On site accommodation available
- A competitive hourly rate
- Payment options include Umbrella, Self-employed and PAYE.
- Full rota
- To complete a dynamic and experienced team of Consultants
- Travel package available
To be considered for the role, it's a requirement that you have the following documents;
- Full GMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 referee contact details who we can contact to obtain a reference
- Occupational health clearance
- DBS (formally known as CRB)
If you're available and interested, please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply or emailing John.Green@locumpeople.co.uk or give us a call on 01908 978395.
Locum People have many roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities, so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.
Do you know anyone who would suit this position? Put them in touch with us and you can receive up to £250. See here for details.
We look forward to hearing from you!