We are looking for a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry for our NHS client in Blackpool
We are looking for a Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry for our NHS client in Blackpool.
Based with one of our long running clients, the successful candidate will need to ideally have experience in CAMHS at Consultant level.
• To undertake holistic psychiatric and risk assessments, and treatment planning in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
• To promote a multi-disciplinary/multi-agency approach and provide consultancy and support to CAMHS clinicians and consultancy to other Health Professionals and other agencies as appropriate.
• To provide psychiatric reports for the Children’s Panel and Courts as requested.
• To undertake the administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the running of the Department.
- Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Excellent pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Flexible payment methods
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please contact Markel Cousins:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org