Forensic Psychologist needed in and around the West Midlands Area, Fantastic opportunity for a healthcare professional to join a vibrant team
One of the UK’S largest private mental healthcare care hospitals is looking for a locum, psychologist to work in their inpatient forensic wards. This Role is a full-time position working in a friendly and supportive team. Forensic experience is totally essential. A clinical or counselling psychologist with strong inpatient experience would also be suitable.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
- AC (Desirable)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Excellent pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Flexible payment methods
If you have any questions or queries then please call Markel Cousins on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please see our other Psychiatry vacancies.