Our NHS client based in Ireland is currently seeking a Junior Dr to work in Psychiatry.
Role: Locum FY1
Hour: 40 hours per week
GMC registration required
An exciting opportunity for an FY1 Dr to join the Psychiatry Dept. Based in Ireland.
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.