Location: West Midlands
Role: Speciality Dr
Hour: 40 hours per week
Pay: Highly competitive hourly rates
Psychiatry Speciality Dr
An exciting opportunity for an Speciality Dr to join the Psychiatry Dept. Based in The West Midlands.
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard. The Hospital has a good CQC Rating. The role will be predominately positioned in an inpatient setting.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.