Locum People are currently recruiting for a Locum SHO in General Adult Psychiatry to work on long and short-term contracts in Reading
This post is available immediately.
To be considered for the role, it’s a requirement that the hospital have the following documents;
– Full GMC registration
– Right to work in the UK
– 2 referee contact details who we can contact to obtain a reference
– Occupational health clearance
– DBS (formally known as CRB)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Excellent pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Flexible payment methods
If you have any questions or queries then please call Markel Cousins on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please see our other Psychiatry vacancies.