We are seeking an experienced SHO to work in a fast-paced hospital in the capital city of London!
This is an exciting opportunity in London in a fast paced and busy hospital; perfect to develop your previously learnt skills. Great support is available and contract length can be negotiated for the right candidate. You will be working in a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
- Relevant General Medicine experience
- Pan-London Rates via PAYE
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies we are working on then please call Razi on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org