We are currently recruiting for an SPR in Psychiatry to cover a post within a private hospital, this position is based within the low secure unit.
An exciting opportunity for a Staff Grade to join the Psychiatry Dept. Based in Ipswich
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within the NHS
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Full time hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.