Locum People are currently urgently recruiting for an ST1 Medicine Doctor to work in a dynamic hospital based in London for 3 months with a view to extend.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment. Duties as an ST1 doctor will include ward work in various departments along with supervising junior doctors on shift. Working within General Medicine in the UK is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid ALS/BLS and be ST1 experience or higher.
- Locum vacancy for 3 months with the view to extend
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- Medicine Department in London
- Accommodation on site (depending on availability)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six-month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies, we are working on then please call Shawn Ives on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please see our other SHO Medicine vacancies.