An exciting opportunity for an ST1 Doctor to join the General Surgery Dept. Based in Scotland.
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard. The Hospital has a good CQC Rating.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- A minimum of 6-months experience working within the NHS
- Relevant General Surgery/relevant Surgical experience.
- ALS or BLS
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six-month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies, we are working on then please call Shawn Ives on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please see our other SHO Surgery vacancies.