Locum People are currently urgently recruiting for an A&E SpR to work in a dynamic hospital based in Wales for 3 months with a view to extend. Covering a full rota, our client is looking for a doctor who can start immediately.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment. Duties as a SPR doctor will include working in both major’s and minor’s departments along with supervising junior doctors on shift. Working within A&E in the UK is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid ATLS/ALS and SPR experience or higher.
- Locum vacancy for 3 months with the view to extend
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- A&E Department in Wales
- Accommodation on site (depending on availability)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies we are working on then please call for Sanjay Chambers on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: Sanjay.Chambers@locumpeople.co.uk alternatively please see our other SpR Emergency Medicine vacancies.