SI - Consultant Old Age Psychiatry - Scotland- 6 Months
Locum People are seeking a Consultant with interest in Old Age Psychiatry. This position is based in Scotland for a duration of 6 months Ongoing.
- The Job plan is flexible but it is essential that you have some form of experience working within an Old Age Psychiatry Setting.
- The right candidate must hold Section 22 Approval
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
To be considered for the role, it's a requirement that you have the following documents;
- Full GMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 referee contact details who we can contact to obtain a reference
- Occupational health clearance
- DBS/PVG (formally known as CRB)
If you're available and interested, please get in touch today. You can do so by clicking apply or emailing Shawn.ives@Locumpeople.co.uk or give us a call on 01908 683906 and Ask to speak with Shawn Ives
Locum People have many roles across the United Kingdom at all grades and specialities, so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do still get in touch or refer any friends/colleagues who would be suitable for these placements.
Do you know anyone who would suit this position? Put them in touch with us and you can receive up to £250. Please email Shawn.ives@Locumpeople.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!