Our Client in East Kent is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant to work long term
- Working 40+ hours per week – Full rota
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Accommodation available
- Working closely with a great and supportive team full of SHO’s, SpR’s and Consultants.
The client would need you to have certain requirements for the role
- Full GMC registration
- Minimum 3 months NHS experience
- DBS certificate (Formally CRB)
We at Locum People have a whole range of benefits that can aid you in further roles as well once this post has finished, or if this isn’t for you, we do have other roles available for immediate start.
Locum People benefits:
- Provide first class service for locums, with good relationships to hospitals all over the UK, to get you the job you want.
- CPD training modules completed while going through our compliance checks.
- 24-hour support service
- Refer and earn schemes which allows you to earn by referring Family, Friends or Colleagues to us for a suitable medical solution.