A Consultant in general adult Psychiatry is required by Locum People to cover a Long Term position within General adult in a community setting in Oxfordshire.
This role is looking for a candidate to start ASAP for an ongoing Long term Post. The candidate will be required to work 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- MRCPSYCH Part 1 and 2
- S12 Essential
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
- AC (Desirable)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Excellent pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Flexible payment methods
Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you have any questions or queries then please call Markel Cousins on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: email@example.com alternatively please see our other Psychiatry vacancies.