FY2 In Emergency Medicine Based In London
Locum People are currently urgently recruiting for an FY2 in Emergency Medicine to work in one of our highly regarded hospitals based in based in London for a period of 3 months with a view to extend.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Locum vacancy for 3 months with the view to extend
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- A&E Department based in London
- Accommodation and travel packages available
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.