Locum People are seeking a Gastroenterology Consultant to work in Buckinghamshire long term.
The Gastroenterology department within an established hospital in Buckinghamshire are on the search for a Locum Gastroenterology Consultant for a period of 3-6 months initially with a view to extend.
- 5-day on site working – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- 3 or 4 endoscopy lists and 2/3 Outpatient clinics
- 1 eRS session depending on Endo capacity so will vary each week due to backfilling with the required Admin
- Will accept individuals how only wish to work 4 days
- GIM on-call (optional)
Full Job plan available on request.
- Right to work in the UK
- Fully GMC Registered
- 2 referee contact details who we can contact to obtain a reference
Benefits of joining Locum People
- CPD – accredited education programs for medical professionals
- 24 hour support service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK’s leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
- Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution
For more information about this position or to explore the other vacancies we have at Locum People, please contact Daniel Garcia Barker directly on 01908753810 or via email email@example.com