We are currently recruiting for an SHO Psychiatrist for a long term post in the North of Scotland.
An exciting opportunity for a SHO to join the Psychiatry Dept. Based in Northern Scotland
This an exciting opportunity to further develop core skills and consolidate previous experiences gained, working at one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. You will be working in a challenging area amongst a large multidisciplinary team with the support of senior staff delivering care to a high standard.
- Right to work in the UK and Full GMC Registration
- Relevant Psychiatry experience
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Full time hours – Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.