Locum People are currently recruiting for a experienced SHO Cardiology Dr to work in a private hospital based in the Republic of Ireland on a permanent basis.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment in one of Europe’s most technologically advanced private hospitals.
Duties as a SHO doctor will include working on the wards.
Working within the Cardiology department in the Republic of Ireland is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid IMC
Fantastic package available
Yearly Salary negotiable based on experience
- Permanent Contracted Role
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- Cardiology department in Republic of Ireland
- Beautiful Location
- Extremely sought after Private Hospital
- One of The Republic of Irelands most technologically advanced private hospitals
- Must have IMC or in the process
- Minimum 3 months experience in Ireland or 6 in Uk
- At least 2 references
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the Republic of Ireland and The United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for Permanent work, Locum work, work during your annual leave or you want to secure a short term contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies, we are working on then please call Shawn Ives on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: Shawn.firstname.lastname@example.org