Locum People are currently urgently recruiting for an SpR General Medicine Doctor to work in a dynamic hospital based in the Manchester for 3 months with a view to extend. Covering a full rota.
Applicants will be working within a busy and fast paced environment. Duties as a SPR doctor will include covering wards in the relevant departments along with supervising junior doctors on shift. Working within Medicine in the UK is a dynamic role and relies on doctors who can work in a team environment. Candidates are expected to have a valid life support certificate and have minimum SPR experience or higher.
- Locum vacancy for 3 months with the view to extend
- Full time role on a 40+ hour rota
- General Medicine in Manchester
- Competitive payment package
- Accommodation on site (depending on availability)
Benefits to work as a Locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- Locum People are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
We also have short and long-term vacancies all over the United Kingdom, so whether you’re looking for work during your annual leave or you want to secure a six month contract, we can assist in finding you a suitable well-paid contract.
If you would like to hear more about the vacancies we are working on then please call Shawn Ives on 01908 683 906 or alternatively you can email: email@example.com alternatively please see our other SpR Medicine vacancies.